Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog Entry #2: MTC Email Restrictions

Hi Everyone. How are things going for all of you. It's great on my side too.

I hate to be a bother, but for the duration of my stay at the MTC, I would like you to please send me letters via regular mail (or you can use DearElder.com). The MTC has cracked down on the email usage policy and programmed all the computers so that when we use up our 30 minutes of email time, the program shuts down automatically and I risk losing everything I type. Harsh I know, but that's what it is.

For that reason, I want to reserve as much time as I possibly can to type about my exploits thus far, so I'll have very little time to read any email you might have sent.

Thanks and I hope you understand.

They are saying that I "MIGHT" be sent out a bit earlier than January. The operative word is "might" since it is still up for discussion. I will keep you appraised of the situation.

Love you all very much,

Elder Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment